Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
+254 774 680 911
Historically rich Turkey boasts both Asian and European culture and lifestyle. Its vibrant culture, famous food, and vast history marvel most tourists. Ancient monuments left over from past conquerors and fantastic scenery never fail to impress. Whether you want to experience the former Eastern Roman empire, Ottoman glories of Istanbul, laze on the beach, wander through ruins such as Ephesus, or see some of the world’s most surreal panoramas in Cappadocia; we can make this a reality. It is also known as a shopping paradise and you can buy ceramics, leather and silk apparels, jewelry and beauty products. A perfect destination for festive holidays, no matter your religion.
Key attractions include:
• Aya Sofya Museum (Hagia Sophia)- one of the most beautiful buildings in the world
• Cruising the Mediterranean
• Ephesus -One of the most complete, still – standing Roman cities in the Mediterranean region
• Cappadocia has Cliff ridges and hill crests that makes it a photographer’s dream
• Aspendos Theatre – one of the best preserved ancient theatres of antiquity built in 155 AD
• Patara beach – one of the longest stretches of sandy beach found anywhere in the Mediterranean.
• Blue Mosque (six minarets)
• Shopping paradise -Old Silk Market in Bursa, Cevahir Mall in Istanbul (It is also the 6th biggest shopping mall in the world), ANKA Mall in Ankara, Mall of Istanbul ,Terra City in Antalya and Agora Avm in Izmir
• Grand bazaar- one of the oldest and largest covered markets in the world
3 Hours Before Flight Time
Arrive in Istanbul and transfer to your hotel. In the afternoon, depart for a half-day Bosporus Cruise. Take in the sights and sounds of this legendary waterway lined with historic Villages, grand wooden mansions, imposing fortresses, and the Baroque summer palaces of the late Ottoman sultans. After the cruise, visit the Spice Bazaar. Overnight in Istanbul.
After breakfast, depart for a half-day sightseeing tour of the Sultanahmet district at the heart of old Istanbul. Visit St. Sophia (On Mondays replaced by the Chora Church Museum). Next, visit the Blue Mosque. Walk through the Hippodrome, the stadium of the ancient Byzantium. Finish the tour at the Grand Bazaar. (Closed on Sundays). Overnight in Istanbul.
After breakfast, free at leisure till evening. Afternoon transfer to airport to catch flight to Kayseri or Nevsehir. Upon landing transfer to Cappadocia. Dinner and overnight at the hotel in Cappadocia (Dinner not included at Cave Hotel option
After breakfast, Visit the Devrent Valley to see the unique fairy-chimneys. Drive to Pasabagi (Monk’s Valley) to see the most interesting mushroom-shaped pinnacles. Drive to the city of Avanos for lunch. In the afternoon visit Open Air Museum at Goreme where the remains of rock-cut churches and Christian settlements date back hundreds of years. Lastly, before returning to your hotel, visit the natural castle at Uchisar. Dinner and overnight in Cappadocia (Dinner not included at Cave Hotel option).
After breakfast free till check-out and departure transfer to the airport to catch the flight to the next destination via Istanbul.