- 3Nights accommodation at Kudasi Hotel on BB.
- 2Nights accommodation at Instanbul Old City on BB.
- Return airport transfer on PVT in Instanbul & Kudasi (PVT).
- Full day Ephesus tour with Lunch.
- Full day Old City Tour with Lunch.
- Guided tour with entrances to museum and sites.
- Return flight (Qatar Airways)
Historically rich Turkey boasts both Asian and European culture and lifestyle. Its vibrant culture, famous food, and vast history marvel most tourists. Ancient monuments left over from past conquerors and fantastic scenery never fail to impress. Whether you want to experience the former Eastern Roman empire, Ottoman glories of Istanbul, laze on the beach, wander through ruins such as Ephesus, or see some of the world’s most surreal panoramas in Cappadocia; we can make this a reality. It is also known as a shopping paradise and you can buy ceramics, leather and silk apparels, jewelry and beauty products. A perfect destination for festive holidays, no matter your religion.
- Items of personal nature
- Pocket money for personal use
- Any other services not mentioned in price above.
Key attractions include:
• Aya Sofya Museum (Hagia Sophia)- one of the most beautiful buildings in the world
• Cruising the Mediterranean
• Ephesus -One of the most complete, still – standing Roman cities in the Mediterranean region
• Cappadocia has Cliff ridges and hill crests that makes it a photographer’s dream
• Aspendos Theatre – one of the best preserved ancient theatres of antiquity built in 155 AD
• Patara beach – one of the longest stretches of sandy beach found anywhere in the Mediterranean.
• Blue Mosque (six minarets)
• Shopping paradise -Old Silk Market in Bursa, Cevahir Mall in Istanbul (It is also the 6th biggest shopping mall in the world), ANKA Mall in Ankara, Mall of Istanbul ,Terra City in Antalya and Agora Avm in Izmir
• Grand bazaar- one of the oldest and largest covered markets in the world