5 NIGHTS 6 DAYS CAPE TOWN VALID FROM : 1st APR - 31st AUG.Per PersonFrom USD 1425
From USD:1,675 Single room rate
From USD: 1,100 Per Child RateMake an Inquiry
South Africa also referred to as “The Rainbow Nation”, has so many experiences to offer, from breathtaking scenes to feeding the adrenaline rush for the adventurous spirit. It is also known as the adventure capital of the world.Key attractions include the diverse cultures, the natural landscape, popular game reserves and award winning wines from famous vineyards.Some popular destinations include Kruger National Park, Cape Point Nature Reserve, Robben Island, the apartheid museum, Nelson Mandela square and popular beaches such as V&A Waterfront,Other activities include golfing, hiking, mountain climbing in all sorts of different terrain
- – Return flight(South African Air)
- – 5Nights Accommodation in Cape Town
- – Personalized Meet and Greet at the airport.
- – Welcome gifts
- – Return Luxury private airport transfers.
- – Half day Robben Island tour
- – Half day Cape town City and Table Mountain tour
- – Full day Cape Peninsula Tour.
- – Daily breakfast.
- – Drinks / Extra meals.
- -Tips /gratitude.
- -Cable car fee at Table mountain
- -Laundry services.
- -Telephone calls.
- -Extra services.
- -Anything of personal nature.
- -Tips and gratituities