Malaysia is an eclectic mix of Asian people and culture. Located in South East Asia she shares her borders with Thailand and Singapore. A blend of modern world and developing nation, it is a buzzing, beautiful and exotic location.
Experience the equatorial rainforests which have the most ancient ecosystems in the worlds. Protected by national parks and conservation projects, the country boasts a rich bio diverse ecosystem. Malaysia has over 8000 species of flowering plants, 3000 species of trees and over 60 species of bamboo; it is rich in flora and fauna.
The capital Kuala Lumpur, a blend of modernity and antiquity is home to the Malaysian king. The Petronas Twin Towers which are the world’s tallest twin skyscrapers and the Batu caves which are over 400 million years old are also located in the city and are some of the city’s top tourist attractions.
There are varieties of beaches to choose from and the oceans contain tropical fish, turtles, sharks and dolphins. Wildlife such as birds, monkeys and orangutans can also be found in Malaysia.
High Season is December to February whilst March to June is low season due to the rains and humidity
- 3Nights accommodation in Langakawi Island
- Meals on Bed and breakfast.
- 4Nights accommodation in Kuala Lumpur.
- Return airport transfers in Penang& Kuala Lumpur.
- Half day Langkawi round Island tour.
- Return flight.
- 1 Full day Sunway Lagoon tour+06 park ticket.
- Transfer on SIC.
- 24 Hour contract.
- Surcharge 12USD per person per night on Saturday and Sunday stay