4 NIGHTS 5 DAYS
From USD. 680 Per Person sharing
From USD. 990 Per Person sharing
From USD. 825 Per Person sharing
From USD. 1,125 Per Person sharing
Dubai, well known for luxury shopping and very exciting nightlife, is located on the south-east coast of the Persian Gulf. A former desert outpost, it is now a famous holiday spot and also the most populous city in UAE.
Tourists flock for sales bargains, luxury goods, sunshine, and family fun. Visitors can visit Jumeirah Beach, Ski Dubai, and the Burj Khalifa and explore the ultra-modern architecture. Visitors can also try their haggling skills at the traditional Gold and Spice Souks before visiting the contemporary Dubai Mall.
The Fantasy Island, Dubai Fountain and Aqua venture waterpark which is the largest human island ever built and a triumph of human ingenuity. For those who want to ski on snow covered slopes the indoor ski resort have you covered
Book with ATS and get the best rates in the market for your Dubai travel over the festive season
Dubai is famous for sightseeing attractions such as
• Burj Khalifa (the world’s tallest building)
• Shoppers paradise with malls e.g. mall of Emirates, Burjuman, Ibn Battuta Mall, Dubai mall-the largest in UAE Numerous aquariums (Dubai dolphinarium Aquarium) and indoor ski slopes (Ski Dubai Polar)
• Abu Dhabi and Dubai city tour with Ferrari world
• Global village
• Desert safari with BBQ dinner
• Dubai museum and Sheikh Saeed Al-Maktoum House
• Dhow cruise at Dubai creek with 5 star dinner
• Yas waterworld
• Wild Wadi
• Atlantis Aqua venture and lost chamber at Palm Jumeirah- one of the largest artificial islands in the world and a triumph of human ingenuity
• IMG world and Lego land
• Miracle garden etc
• Kite Beach for water sports and view of Burj Al Arab
• Travel Insurance.
• Yellow fever.
• Tourism Dirham fee payable directly to the hotel (10 to20 AED Per Room Per Night).
• Items of personal effects.