ABOUT AMANI TIWI
Stroll along the soft white sands, take a cool dip in the pool, simply relax on the beach, watch the sunrise & sit back and enjoy the charms of the African wilderness – We at Amani Tiwi Beach Resort love to pamper you! With all the comforts of the modern day, Amani Tiwi Beach resort is an eco friendly haven. We invite you to explore the private and pristine paradise.
Unique Selling Points
- Private beach
- A variety of superb accommodation
- 5 restaurants
- 4 bars
- Thematic kids club
- Onsite Diving Padi Course Diving School
- Floodlit tennis courts
- Separate vegetarian Kitchen
- 167 meter swimming pool with three islands
2 NIGHTS 3 DAYS
From KES.90,000 Per Couple
• Accommodation in Amani Tiwi standard Room
• Welcome cocktail upon arrival
• Special evening turn down services
• 45 minutes couple body massage
• Candlelit dinner overlooking the beach
• Return flight from Nairobi.
• Meals on all inclusive.
• A bottle of sparkling wine during beach dinner
• Return airport transfer
Facts about Amani Tiwi
- Check in time: 12 noon , check out time 10 am . Late check out is subject to availability ; charges apply
- Smoking rooms available on request. All public areas except the Peponi bar are non smoking areas.
- Shuttle service : available to Diani Beach Road at fixed time daily , charges apply
- Credit cards: Master, Visa, AMEX- All Payments by credit/ debit cards will attract a 5% commission.
- Floors : Ground plus one and Ground plus two
- Landscaping : Extensive garden area around the resort spread over 20 acres , main attraction being a baobab tree of 8 metre circumference
- Beach: frontage of 210 metre length, sandy reef with direct access from the resort . Sea water suitable for bathing . Beach beds, towels and sunshades available.
- Languages spoken : English, Swahili, French , German , Italian
- Newspapers/ Magazines : Available on request
- Parking : At Owner’s risk , no charge applicable
- Pets : are not allowed
- Tipping is entirely at one’s discression. However, there is a service charge applicable on all bills which is distributed evenly to non management team members in arrears.
- Baby cots and extra beds: are available on request, charges apply.
- Drinking water : two bottles of still mineral water are provided with our compliments daily
- The management reserves the right of admission.
- Area – Tiwi Beach Ukunda South Coast
- District – Kwale
- Airport – Ukunda airstrip ( 30 minutes ) – Moi International airport Mombasa ( three hours )
- City – Mombasa
- Climate – Tropical with showers from May- July and September- October
- Country – Kenya
- Capital – Nairobi
- Currency – Kenya Shilling
- Electricity – 240 volts three phase, socket type 3-square pin , 13 AMP UK type
- Location – 32 km south of Mombasa on the shores of the Indian Ocean